If you are having issues placing your order, then you can try the following steps:
1. Make sure that you do not have any item left in your shopping cart that is out of stock. If you do, clear your cart and try again.
2. Try another payment method.
3. Clear your browsers cache and cookies in the browsing history. This helps the page load faster and makes it easier for you to browse the web.
4. Try to purchase your order from another browser (for example Safari, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer etc.)
5. Try to purchase your order from another device (for example another computer or smart phone etc).
If you are still experiencing issues when ordering, please contact our customer service for further assistance!